THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Love Quotes...

"Whenever life seems to drift you away from me, I can't help but cry. You've grown to be such a part of me that without you life is no more than a desperate sigh. They do say love comes and goes, and to that I disagree. So, here's my hand, take it and don't let go of me."

MY SLIDES!!!

Love...


Free Comments and Graphics at pYzam.com

About Me

My photo
I'm a friendly and nice person

Saturday, July 14

The Transitions I have made in College

Being a freshman college student is very hard. You have to adapt to a new kind of environment and absorb everything that you will learn.
For me, I really had a hard time adjusting in MCL at first because I'm not used to it yet. When I went at the first day of school, of course I have to make new friends or else i will not have anybody to talk to. As the days goes by, I have learned gradually on how to cope up with the lessons, the assignments, etc. I'm also beginning to meet new friends along the way but sometimes I still have some hang-overs from High School life.
Ever since I have entered college, my personality and attitude have improved. I have become friendlier than ever and learned on how to manage my time well. I know that Values Education has also been a part in improving myself for the better.
In the future, I know that I will improve myself more and I will be able to learn and discover new things.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Naks! Great Blog! It's nice to see. That's all... God Bless!