THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Love Quotes...

"Whenever life seems to drift you away from me, I can't help but cry. You've grown to be such a part of me that without you life is no more than a desperate sigh. They do say love comes and goes, and to that I disagree. So, here's my hand, take it and don't let go of me."

MY SLIDES!!!

Love...


Free Comments and Graphics at pYzam.com

About Me

My photo
I'm a friendly and nice person

Friday, August 17

7th Journal Entry

Through the personal health assessment that I have taken last week, I have realized that I should seriously take care of my own health. I admit that most of the time I don't mind of think about my health-- I sleep for about 3-4 hours only, I don't care if I get sick or not, etc.
I know that if I don't take care of my health, I will be the one suffering the consequences in the near future that's why I will do the best I can to change the way I treat my health and make myself healthier than ever. I know that I will not be able to change overnight, but I promise to change little by little especially when it comes to sleeping for at least 6-8 hours a day. I' m planning to make a checklist of all the things I should change in myself (taking care of my health) and I'll make sure to do at least one per day. I'ts really hard for me to do it, but I know I will be the one who will benefit from it.

No comments: