THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Love Quotes...

"Whenever life seems to drift you away from me, I can't help but cry. You've grown to be such a part of me that without you life is no more than a desperate sigh. They do say love comes and goes, and to that I disagree. So, here's my hand, take it and don't let go of me."

MY SLIDES!!!

Love...


Free Comments and Graphics at pYzam.com

About Me

My photo
I'm a friendly and nice person

Friday, August 24

8th journal entry

The challenge that I took was returning the excess change.
Everytime I buy something or pay for anything, I make sure that I count the change to make sure whether it is exact or not. If there is an excess change, I always make it sure that I return the excess one no matter how expensive and cheap the amount is because I know that the money is not mine.
One time, when I was riding a tricycle on my way home, I payed for my fair and the driver gave me the change. Then, I noticed that he gave me an excess change that's why--without any hesitation-- I returned it immediately to him. I felt satisfied deep within myself because I know that I did the right thing.

Based on my experience, I have learned that being honest is a good thing even though I find it difficult to become honest sometimes.

No comments: